It really is Japanese charts time thanks to Media Generate, and we have a major Wii U release becoming a member of in to try out and start the occasion for Nintendo. The results are okay, but not stunning.
Kicking off with program we have the to start with 7 days for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess High definition, which arrived seven times later on in Japan than it did in the West. It dropped out on leading place to The Division on PS4, nonetheless, grabbing next area with 52,282 sales. These usually are not just whopping sales, but it really is worth noting that it really is a significantly stronger launch than The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker High definition enjoyed, with the cel-shaded remaster only clocking thirty,264 sales in its equivalent launch period. More down the checklist there is certainly the snappily titled Medabots: Women Mission Kabuto Ver. / Kuwagata Ver. in fourth area, though Sony platform releases even now maintain the bulk of the leading 10 results are under with life time sales in brackets.
- [PS4] The Division (Ubisoft, 03/10/16) – 80,703 (New)
- [Wii U] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess High definition (Nintendo, 03/10/16) – 52,282 (New)
- [PSV] Summon Night six: Lost Borders (Bandai Namco, 03/10/16) – forty,076 (New)
- [3DS] Medabots: Women Mission Kabuto Ver. / Kuwagata Ver. (Rocket Firm, 03/10/16) – 20,142 (New)
- [PSV] Gundam Breaker three (Bandai Namco, 03/03/16) – 17,420 (ninety two,059)
- [PS4] Summon Night six: Lost Borders (Bandai Namco, 03/10/16) – 16,750 (New)
- [PSV] Kiniro no Corda 4 (Koei Tecmo, 03/10/16) – 15,167 (New)
- [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Game titles (Nintendo, 02/18/16) – thirteen,408 (ninety five,567)
- [PS4] Gundam Breaker three (Bandai Namco, 03/03/16) – 11,one hundred sixty (seventy seven,740)
- [Wii U] Splatoon (Nintendo, 05/28/15) – 10,331 (1,291,418)
- [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (SCE, 03/19/15) – 8,460 (693,047)
- [PSV] Assault on Titan (Koei Tecmo, 02/18/16) – seven,928 (104,663)
- [3DS] Doraemon Shin Nobita no Nihon Tanjou (FuRyu, 03/03/16) – six,432 (thirteen,875)
- [3DS] Monster Hunter Generations (Capcom, 11/27/15) – five,803 (two,710,935)
- [PSV] Kan Colle Kai (Kadokawa Game titles, 02/18/16) – five,646 (177,546)
- [PS4] Lifetime is Odd (Square Enix, 03/03/16) – five,286 (17,397)
- [3DS] Yo-kai Look at Busters: Crimson Cat Crew / White Pet Squad (Level-five, 07/11/15) – 4,869 (two,228,384)
- [PSV] Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix, 01/28/16) – 4,732 (281,265)
- [PS4] Assault on Titan (Koei Tecmo, 02/18/16) – 4,638 (ninety,805)
- [3DS] Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Pokemon, 11/21/14) – 4,088 (two,775,025)
Hardware results are instead unremarkable, and sadly Twilight Princess High definition has not been ready to prevent a notable decline for Wii U. PS4 prospects the way, though the 3DS ‘family’ grabs next place if all SKUs are blended jointly results are under with previous week’s sales in brackets.
- PlayStation 4 – 27,341 (28,863)
- PlayStation Vita – 20,810 (29,937)
- New 3DS LL – 17,998 (19,111)
- New 3DS – five,832 (six,013)
- Wii U – 4,629 (seven,260)
- 3DS – two,223 (two,679)
- PlayStation three – 1,375 (1,600)
- 3DS LL – 492 (552)
- Xbox 1 – seventy seven (490)
Not an amazing 7 days for Nintendo by any extend of the creativity, but compared to Wind Waker High definition we do at least see Twilight Princess High definition benefitting from an enhanced userbase and original attractiveness in Japan.