AMD’s new 16.eight.three Radeon Software program Crimson motorists are out now, and they contain a handful of additions, and the usual a great deal extra recognized challenges.
Now extra are CrossFire profiles for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and the Battlefield 1 beta, and have set a blank screen challenge on some RX four hundred products and solutions.
Known challenges, even so, contain – but are not confined to – the adhering to:
- A tiny amount of 144hz non-FreeSync enabled shows could exhibit flickering for the duration of gaming or on desktop.
- Ark Survival Evolved™ could working experience an mistake information when making an attempt to start the video game in some configurations.
- DOTA2™ could working experience an software cling when working with the Vulkan™ API and changing resolution or video game/quality settings.
- Corruption could be professional in Rise of the Tomb Raider working with the DirectX®12 API on some Hybrid Graphics configurations when accomplishing a undertaking switch.
- Shader Cache could stay be enabled when set to “off” in Radeon Settings on some Hybrid Graphics configurations.
- Radeon RX 480 graphics could working experience intermittent stuttering in The Division™ when large video game settings are utilized and vsync is enabled.
You can get the new motorists listed here.