The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth is slated for Wii U launch in just “the coming months” according to a Nicalis press launch. No specific date was talked about, but there are several improvements coming to the Wii U edition, like new issues, new place layouts, new weapon combos and extra. Here’s the run-down of what’s coming in the Wii U launch of the recreation.
- About a hundred hours of More gameplay
- Greed Mode – a complete new way to enjoy, targeted on hazard/reward
- Expanded primary recreation – a new final location with a new final boss
- Each day Runs – enjoy a new formal run, day-to-day!
- On the internet Leaderboards – compete for substantial score/very best time
- 10 entirely new and brilliant issues!
- 1000+ new place layouts
- MONSTROUSLY Up to date WEAPON COMBO Technique!
- a hundred and twenty new goods-not counting tons of new pickups, chests, capsules, bombs and cards-getting the merchandise count up outside of five hundred!
- Alternate soundtrack!
- New secret transformations!
Uber techniques like:
- Lilith, mother of demons, a entirely new playable character
- 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy sorts and visible themes
- Revised seed code combo process and new distinctive seeds
- a hundred+ enemies, with new layouts
- 8 new bosses